Sunday 29 April 2012

Preparation for Report

Hi groupmates & teacher! Hahaha. :p

Ok so today (29th April) i went to the TT Mobile Communications outlet to have another talk with the boss.
I've questioned/interviewed him about the given questions stated in the Practical 2 pdf file, and have successfully collected all required information as well as some screenshots of the shop.
I will be working on the report tomorrow and hopefully i can complete it before the end of Labour Day so we can all concentrate on studying :P
Can my lovely group mates help me think of some marketing strategies to help work for them? I will be needing it in 1-2 days time.
Help me okay!

Here are some screenshots :










I will also be uploading all these information & pictures to the dropbox once i have access to it.

Regards,
Sebastian.

No comments:

Post a Comment